|MODELNAVN||Apple iPad 3 32GB WiFi (Hvid) – Sølv stand|
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has LED-backlit a flat panel display which uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting and it has IPS (In-plane switching) a screen technology for liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has 9.7 inches screen display.
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has 1536 pixels across and 2048 pixels down, written as 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density) and is calculated by dividing the width or height of the screen by the number of pixels going across it.
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device.
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has a Scratch-resistant glass a processed glass which is tougher than normal glass. So it resists scratches from sharp objects and Oleophobic coating provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone’s display and Oleophobic coating coating that provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone’s display.
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has iOS 5.1 mobile operating system and it is upgradable to iOS 9.3.5.
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has Apple A5X a 32-bit system-on-a-chip (SoC) designed by Apple, it features a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU at 1 GHz and a quad-core PowerVR SGX543MP4 GPU clocked at 250 MHz. Apple doubled the size of the A5X’s memory interface in comparison to the A5, including a memory interface subsystem with four 32-bit wide LP-DDR2 memory controllers. This was done to provide sufficient bandwidth for the very high pixel count on the third generation iPad’s Retina Skærm.
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 a 32-bit processor core licensed by ARM Holdings implementing the ARMv7-A architecture. It is a multicore processor providing up to 4 cache-coherent cores.
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has PowerVR SGX543MP4 (quad-core graphics) an integrated graphics card for ARM based SoCs. It is e.g. used in the Apple A5X and offers 16 unified shader cores that support OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has no memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one).
- Apple iPad 3 32GB has 1 GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage.
- Primay – Apple iPad 3 32GB has 5 MP primary camera on the rear.
- The Touch Focus feature on your iPhone. Normally, the camera focuses on a subject in the center of the display, which you’re reminded of when you momentarily see a square appear in the middle of the screen, adjusting the exposure and what photographers refer to as the white balance.
- It supports Geo-tagging the location of a photograph is automatically noted using the integrated GPS module.
- Apple iPad 3 32GB face detection function allows the camera to detect faces of your subjects and adjusts Autofocus Area, Flash Mode, Exposure Comp., White Balance and Red Eye Reduction settings automatically. When using Smile Shutter, the camera detects smiles and releases the shutter automatically.
- Video – Apple iPad 3 32GB‘s Video performance is also solid, with a few nifty additions. A slow-motion mode has been added and it’s bundles of fun. The new camera and app allows shooting at 1080p@30fps. Once you’ve finished shooting you can move some sliders around and make any section move in slow motion. It’s simple but it works extremely well. Bouncing on a trampoline will never look more elegant.
- Secondary – Apple iPad 3 32GB has a VGA camera a 640 pixels wide by 480 pixels tall (or vice-versa in portrait orientation). VGA is larger than CIF, QCIF, and QVGA, but smaller than 1 megapixel. (VGA is equivalent to 0.3 megapixel).
- Apple iPad 3 32GB supports the following IEEE 802.11 standards exist or are in development to support the creation of technologies for wireless local area networking:
- 802.11a – 54 Mbps standard, 5 GHz signaling
- 802.11b – 11 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11g – 54 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11n – 100+ Mbps standard improvements over 802.11g
- 802.11ac utilizes dual-band wireless technology, supporting simultaneous connections on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. 802.11ac offers backward compatibility to 802.11b/g/n and bandwidth rated up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band plus up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Apple iPad 3 32GB supports Bluetooth v4.0 Enables Low-Power, High-Speed Wireless Devices and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system) and A2DP a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
- Stand-by – Apple iPad 3 32GB stays Up to 720 hours.
- Talk Time – Apple iPad 3 32GB stays Up to 10 hours.
Garanti & Support
Alle vores Apple iPad 3 tablets leveres direkte fra vores eget lager. Du er derfor altid garanteret at modtage varen hurtigt, når du handler hos os. Vores Apple iPad 3 tablets kommer fra en af de bedste leverandører på markedet og sikrer dig, at alle vores produkter har stor værdi og høj kvalitet. Vores Apple iPad 3 tablets er blevet testet og arbejder 100%.
For flere henvendelser henvises til vores medarbejdere for yderligere information.
For at få mere information om Apple iPad 3 tablets kontakt os venligst på email@example.com eller tlf.: 46 93 20 39. Vi er mere end villige til at hjælpe dig, hvis du har spørgsmål vedrørende vores Apple iPad 3 tablets. Al vores support service er gratis.