|MODELNAVN||Apple iPad Air 16GB WiFi (Hvid) – Bronze stand|
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has LED-backlit a flat panel display which uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting and it has IPS (In-plane switching) a screen technology for liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has 9.7 inches (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio) screen display.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has 1536 pixels across and 2048 pixels down, written as 1536 x 2048 pixels (~324 ppi pixel density) and is calculated by dividing the width or height of the screen by the number of pixels going across it.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has a Scratch-resistant glass a processed glass which is tougher than normal glass. So it resists scratches from sharp objects and Oleophobic coating provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone’s display and Oleophobic coating coating that provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone’s display.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has iOS 7 mobile operating system and it is upgradable to iOS 10.2.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB currently uses Apple A7 is a 64-bit system on a chip (SoC) designed by Apple, it features an Apple-designed 64-bit 1.3–1.4 GHz ARMv8-A dual-core CPU, called Cyclone. The ARMv8-A instruction set doubles the number of registers of the A7 compared to the ARMv7 used in A6. It has 31 general purpose registers that are each 64-bits wide and 32 floating-point/NEON registers that are each 128-bits wide.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based). The ARMv8-A instruction set doubles the number of registers of the A7 compared to the ARMv7 used in A6. It has 31 general purpose registers that are each 64-bits wide and 32 floating-point/NEON registers that are each 128-bits wide.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics) a comparatively “wide” chip to achieve a high performance and a high energy efficiency at the same time. As a result, SoCs with the G6430 can also be used in smaller smartphones like the iPhone 5S. However, it does occupy a comparatively large area on the chip in return.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has no memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one).
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has 1 GB RAM DDR3 and 16GB Internal Storage.
- Primay – Apple iPad Air 16GB has 5 MP primary camera on the rear.
- The Touch Focus feature on your iPhone. Normally, the camera focuses on a subject in the center of the display, which you’re reminded of when you momentarily see a square appear in the middle of the screen, adjusting the exposure and what photographers refer to as the white balance.
- It supports Geo-tagging the location of a photograph is automatically noted using the integrated GPS module.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB face/smile detection function allows the camera to detect faces of your subjects and adjusts Autofocus Area, Flash Mode, Exposure Comp., White Balance and Red Eye Reduction settings automatically. When using Smile Shutter, the camera detects smiles and releases the shutter automatically.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB’s camera does have improved HDR (photo/panorama) capabilities that will produce better color, tone and reduce motion blur.
- Video – Apple iPad Air 16GB‘s Video performance is also solid, with a few nifty additions. A slow-motion mode has been added and it’s bundles of fun. The new camera and app allows shooting at 1080p@30fps. Once you’ve finished shooting you can move some sliders around and make any section move in slow motion. It’s simple but it works extremely well. Bouncing on a trampoline will never look more elegant.
- Apple iPad Air 16GB has 1.2 MP front camera for selfies
- Apple iPad Air 16GB supports the following IEEE 802.11 standards exist or are in development to support the creation of technologies for wireless local area networking:
- 802.11a – 54 Mbps standard, 5 GHz signaling
- 802.11b – 11 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11g – 54 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11n – 100+ Mbps standard improvements over 802.11g
- 802.11ac utilizes dual-band wireless technology, supporting simultaneous connections on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. 802.11ac offers backward compatibility to 802.11b/g/n and bandwidth rated up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band plus up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- WIFI personal hotspot, allowing other devices to connect via WIFI
- Apple iPad Air 16GB supports Bluetooth v4.0 Enables Low-Power, High-Speed Wireless Devices and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system) and A2DP a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
- Stand-by – Apple iPad Air 16GB stays Up to 720 hours.
- Talk Time – Apple iPad Air 16GB stays Up to 10 hours (multimedia).
Warranty & Support
All our Apple iPad Air Tablets are delivered to you direkt from our own warehouse and you are derfor always guaranteed to modtage the item quickly när you shop with us. Our Apple iPad Air Tablets comes from one of the best leverandører of Apple products on the market, Ensuring you att all our products having great value and high quality. Our Apple iPad Air Tablets havebeen tested and are 100% working.
For more inquiries, please consult our staff for further information.
To get more information on Apple iPad Air Tablets please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org or 46 93 20 39. We are more than willing two help you if you have questions angående our Apple iPad Air Tablets. All our support services are free.