Alle de mange forskellige typer af iPads fra Apple, som vi forhandler hos Grøn Computer, har vi, forinden vi lægger dem online på vores webshop, sørget for grundig at kvalitetstjekke. Vi sørger både for at kontrollere, om det rent funktionelle iPad’en er, som det skal være, og herudover sørger vi samtidig også for at sikre os, at iPad’en er i pænt stand. Derved vil du som forbruger altid trygt kunne vælge at gøre dit køb af en brugt Apple iPad mini 4 netop her.
|MODELNAVN||Apple iPad mini 3 16GB WiFi (Silver) – Bronze stand|
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has LED-backlit a flat panel display which uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting and it has IPS (In-plane switching) a screen technology for liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has 7.9 inches screen display.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has 1536 pixels across and 2048 pixels down, written as 1536 x 2048 pixels (~324 ppi pixel density) and is calculated by dividing the width or height of the screen by the number of pixels going across it.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has a Scratch-resistant glass a processed glass which is tougher than normal glass. So it resists scratches from sharp objects and Oleophobic coating provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone’s display and Oleophobic coating coating that provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone’s display.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has iOS 9 mobile operating system and it is upgradable to iOS 10.2.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB currently uses Apple A8 chip with 64-bit architecture. Apple does not specify clockspeed or the number of cores. However, the third-party Geekbench benchmarking app was first to determine that the A8 processor has dual cores and runs around 1.4 GHz.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has Dual-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon. The ARMv8-A instruction set doubles the number of registers of the A7 compared to the ARMv7 used in A6. It has 31 general purpose registers that are each 64-bits wide and 32 floating-point/NEON registers that are each 128-bits wide.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics) a fast-mobile graphics solution that is used in ARM SoCs like the Apple A7. It is a comparatively “wide” chip to achieve a high performance and a high energy efficiency at the same time. As a result, SoCs with the G6430 can also be used in smaller smartphones. However, it does occupy a comparatively large area on the chip in return.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has no memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one).
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has 2 GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage.
- Primay – Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has 8 MP primary camera on the rear.
- Apple has increased pixel size to 1.12µm pixel size, while keeping pixel count the same, thus creating a larger sensor.
- The Touch Focus feature on your iPhone. Normally, the camera focuses on a subject in the center of the display, which you’re reminded of when you momentarily see a square appear in the middle of the screen, adjusting the exposure and what photographers refer to as the white balance.
- It supports Geo-tagging the location of a photograph is automatically noted using the integrated GPS module.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB face/smile detection function allows the camera to detect faces of your subjects and adjusts Autofocus Area, Flash Mode, Exposure Comp., White Balance and Red Eye Reduction settings automatically. When using Smile Shutter, the camera detects smiles and releases the shutter automatically.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB’s camera does have improved HDR (photo/panorama) capabilities that will produce better color, tone and reduce motion blur.
- Video – Apple iPad mini 3 16GB‘s Video performance is also solid, with a few nifty additions. A slow-motion mode has been added and it’s bundles of fun. The new camera and app allows shooting at 1080p@30fps. Once you’ve finished shooting you can move some sliders around and make any section move in slow motion. It’s simple but it works extremely well. Bouncing on a trampoline will never look more elegant.
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB has 1.2 MP front camera for selfies
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB supports the following IEEE 802.11 standards exist or are in development to support the creation of technologies for wireless local area networking:
- 802.11a – 54 Mbps standard, 5 GHz signaling
- 802.11b – 11 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11g – 54 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11n – 100+ Mbps standard improvements over 802.11g
- 802.11ac utilizes dual-band wireless technology, supporting simultaneous connections on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. 802.11ac offers backward compatibility to 802.11b/g/n and bandwidth rated up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band plus up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- WIFI personal hotspot, allowing other devices to connect via WIFI
- Apple iPad mini 3 16GB supports Bluetooth v4.0 Enables Low-Power, High-Speed Wireless Devices and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system) and A2DP a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
- Stand-by – Apple iPad mini 3 16GB stays Up to 720 hours.
- Talk Time – Apple iPad mini 3 16GB stays Up to 10 hours (multimedia).
Warranty & Support
All our Apple iPad mini 3 Tablets are delivered to you directly from our own warehouse and you are, therefore, always guaranteed to receive the item quickly when you shop with us. Our Apple iPad mini 4 Tablets comes from one of the best suppliers of Apple Products on the market, ensuring you that all our Products have great value and high quality. Our Apple iPad mini 3 Tablets have been tested and are 100% working.
For more inquiries, please consult our staff for further information.
To get more information on Apple iPad mini 4 Tablets please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 46 93 20 39. We are more than willing to help you if you have questions regarding our Apple iPad mini 4 Tablets. All our support service are free.