Hos Grøn Computer forhandler vi et stort og alsidigt sortiment af forskellige typer af brugte iPhones. Hvis du godt kunne tænke dig at få fat på en brugt iPhone SE til en konkurrencedygtig pris. har du her på siden mulighed for at finde et bredt udvalg bestående af flere forskellige typer af brugte iPhone SE telefoner med forskellig hukommelse. så du kan finde lige præcis den model. som er den rette for lige netop dig.
Vores billige brugte iPhone SE som er refurbished. dvs. lettere brugte. Vores brugte iPhone SE leveres med 2 års garanti og 14 dages fortrydelsesret. Vi garanterer at den modtage brugte iPhone SE er ny installeret og klar til brug ved levering (medmindre andet er nævnt i annoncen).
Til alle brugte iPhone SE medfølger strømforsyning samt USB lader kabel
Find de bedste priser på en brugt iPhone SE her
Hvis du gerne vil finde dig de bedste priser på en iPhone SE. er der hos Grøn Computer rig mulighed for. at du kan gøre dig en god handel. Ved at gøre dit køb af en iPhone SE brugt gennem Grøn Computer.dk kan du nemlig spare masser af penge i forhold til. hvis du valgte at gøre dig et køb af en ny model. som typisk koster mange tusinde kroner mere. Se det store udvalg af brugte iPhone SE her på siden – og find lige nøjagtig den som efterkommer netop dig og dine behov!
|MODELNAVN||Apple iPhone SE 128GB (Guld) – Sølv stand – 2 års garanti|
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has LED-backlit a flat panel display which uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting and it has IPS (In-plane switching) a screen technology for liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has 4.0 inches screen display.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has 1080 pixels across and 1920 pixels down. written as 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density) and is calculated by dividing the width or height of the screen by the number of pixels going across it.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has a Corning Gorilla Glass screen. a popular brand of hardened glass used for high-end handset in the mobile industry and Oleophobic coating coating that provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone’s display.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has iOS 9.3.2 mobile operating system and it is upgradable to iOS 10.2.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB currently uses Apple A9 chip with 64-bit architecture. The A9 features an Apple-designed 64-bit 1.85 GHz ARMv8-A dual-core CPU called Twister. The A9 in the iPhone 6S has 2 GB of LPDDR4 RAM included in the package. The A9 has a per-core L1 cache of 64 KB for data and 64 KB for instructions. an L2 cache of 3 MB shared by both CPU cores. and a 4 MB L3 cache that services the entire SoC and acts as a victim cache.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics) the fastest GPU for smartphones and even bests current tablet GPUs. The GT7600 is part of the Series 7XT line-up and is based on a unified shader architecture with 6 clusters that integrate 384 (FP16) and 192 (FP32) ALU cores. Compared to the Series 6XT GPU in the Apple A8 and A8x.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has PowerVR MBX that provides graphics functionality. including skinning. full-screen anti-aliasing. and support for 32-bit precision internally. transform and lighting. Dot3 per-pixel lighting. and curved surface support.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has no memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one).
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has 2 GB RAM and 64GB Internal Storage.
- Primay – Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has 12 MP primary camera on the rear.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has 1/3″ sensor size
- Apple has increased pixel size to 1.22 µm pixel size. while keeping pixel count the same. thus creating a larger sensor.
- The Touch Focus feature on your iPhone. Normally. the camera focuses on a subject in the center of the display. which you’re reminded of when you momentarily see a square appear in the middle of the screen. adjusting the exposure and what photographers refer to as the white balance.
- It supports Geo-tagging the location of a photograph is automatically noted using the integrated GPS module.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB face/smile detection function allows the camera to detect faces of your subjects and adjusts Autofocus Area. Flash Mode. Exposure Comp.. White Balance and Red Eye Reduction settings automatically. When using Smile Shutter. the camera detects smiles and releases the shutter automatically.
- Videos shot in 4K resolution will have 4x more pixels than Full HD videos. which was the previous maximum resolution that the iPhones recorded video in. Additionally. you will also be able to shoot 8MP photos while recording 4K videos on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB ‘s camera does have improved HDR (photo/panorama) capabilities that will produce better color. tone and reduce motion blur.
- Video – Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB ‘s Video performance is also solid. with a few nifty additions. A slow-motion mode has been added and it’s bundles of fun. The new camera and app allows shooting at 2160p@30fps. Once you’ve finished shooting you can move some sliders around and make any section move in slow motion. It’s simple but it works extremely well. Bouncing on a trampoline will never look more elegant.
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB has 1.2 MP front camera for selfies
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB supports the following IEEE 802.11 standards exist or are in development to support the creation of technologies for wireless local area networking:
- 802.11a – 54 Mbps standard. 5 GHz signaling
- 802.11b – 11 Mbps standard. 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11g – 54 Mbps standard. 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11n – 100+ Mbps standard improvements over 802.11g
- WIFI personal hotspot. allowing other devices to connect via WIFI
- Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB supports Bluetooth v4.2 Enables Low Energy data packet length extensions. secure connections. privacy upgrades. and the IP Support Profile. which helps to enable IoT applications and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system). and A2DP a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
- Stand-by – Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB stays Up to 240 hours.
- Talk Time – Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB stays Up to 14 hours.
- Music Play – Apple iPhone SE 1. gen 128GB stays Up to 50 hours.
Warranty & Support
All our Apple iPhone SE 1. gen Smartphones are delivered to you directly from our own warehouse and you are. therefore. always guaranteed to receive the item quickly when you shop with us. Our Apple iPhone SE 1. gen Smartphones comes from one of the best suppliers of Apple products on the market. ensuring you that all our products have great value and high quality. Our Apple iPhone SE 1. gen Smartphones have been tested and are 100% working.
For more inquiries. please consult our staff for further information.
To get more information on Apple iPhone SE 1. gen Smartphones please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 46 93 20 39. We are more than willing to help you if you have questions regarding our Apple iPhone SE 1. gen Smartphones. All our support service are free.8